Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hiding Food From Others

  If you're like me and are still living with other people, keeping your food intake to a minimum is difficult with people watching. Before I tell you some good places to get rid of your food, let me give you some don'ts!

DO NOT:
-simply throw your food in the garbage. It's easy to find later
-hide food in your closet or room, it begins to stink and is hard to get rid of later
-use the 'I feel sick' excuse too often
-try to feed it to a pet with everyone watching
-spit your food in a napkin
-stuff it in your cloths during the meal

These make it easier to get caught. You absolutely do not want anyone to find out you are not eating. Here are some ways to get out of eating and hide your food:

-Always ask if it's okay to eat in your room
-flush whatever you can down the toilet, zero evidence!!!
-don't let being able to eat alone tempt you to eat.
-cut all of your food up, move things around on your plate, and talk a lot while eating. Afterwards, place a napkin or your drinking glass over your plate to make it look like you've eaten more.
-chew for long periods of time to make it seem like you are eating more.
-Offer some of your food to others if they finish before you
-Say you really enjoyed the meal and pick out specific things you liked about it
-accidentally push some of your food off of your plate while cutting or moving it
-maybe use the 'upset stomach' 'period pain' or 'i ate earlier' excuses every once in a while, but not too often!
-say you have something important to do and request to eat elsewhere

 I hope these tips help. Remember: you can almost always get around eating! always try to eat as little as possible. Don't ever think there is no way of getting out of eating, because there is and there is no excuse not to try. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journeys.

Stay Thin,
  BSkinny.

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! For hiding food if you're at a restaraunt or even worse, dare i say it, BUFFET, I used to keep a plastic bag in my purse, hidden and when people would go to the restroom or get up to get another plate, I would put things in the plastic bag, that way it doesn't look like you're trying to hide your food and you can dispose of it later, or when you use the restroom flush it, I would do easy things like grilled cheese and french fries, because then you can just simply throw them in when no ones looking and pretend you've been eating the whole time. I'd never do anything saucy because it might get on you or your purse & if you get caught doing this it will look super weird!
    <3 Keep posting tips I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like my posts! That's a really great idea too. I'll have to try that!!

      Delete